Research Quotes: 12 Research Quotes that Will Inspire You
Being a researcher requires inspiration and constant dedication.
Maintaining a high level of intensity can be extremely difficult, especially when things don’t go as planned.
Sometimes it's important to take a step back and get re-inspired about your work and nothing is better than condensed inspiration in the form of quotes.
Here are 12 research quotes that are sure to leave you feeling inspired and motivated to complete your next project.
- "All I'm armed with is research." -Mike Wallace
- "Measuring engagement and engaging consumers are two sides of the same coin." -David Penn
- "Bad news sells papers. It also sells market research." -Professor Byron Sharp
- "The more important reason is that the research itself provides an important long-run perspective on the issues that we face on a day-to-day basis. " -Ben Bernanke
- "Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing." -Wernher von Braun
- "Research is formalized curiosity. It is poking and prying with a purpose. " -Zora Neale Hurston
- "In much of society, research means to investigate something you do not know or understand. " -Neil Armstrong
- "I believe in innovation and that the way you get innovation is you fund research and you learn the basic facts. " -Bill Gates
- "The market research department is increasingly perceived as being not just responsible for the organization of research, but also for sharing and distributing knowledge and expertise in a credible and convincing way." -Christoph Palmer
- "To understand how consumers really think and feel, it is vital to go beyond words." -Katja Bressette
- "Research is creating new knowledge." -Neil Armstrong
- "Research is about engaging in a conversation with a brand." -Matthew Rhodes
Want to dive into the latest & greatest research?
Check out the most recent original research release on Artificial Intelligence here.
Original Research: AI for Marketing, The Wonder and the Worry
March 16, 2020
How governments can stay connected to citizens during a public health crisis
February 26, 2020