XM Solution Guided Program
Market Landscape Assessment
Understand the how, what, when, where, and why do consumers interact with your current or future brand, product, or service.
Included with License
Usage and Attitude / Market Landscape
Usage and Attitude (U&A) studies are used to help you understand the market landscape and inform your organization’s strategy by uncovering potential opportunities.
Market Landscape Assessments are particularly useful when you are looking to:
- Identify category gaps, unmet needs, and changing consumer preferences
- Inform future product, customer, and brand strategies to stay relevant and ahead of the competition
- Find answers on which segments to target, which channels to focus, how best to reach etc.
Understand your market perception
Use the Market Landscape Assessment to understand where you stack up against your competition to identify blindspots or new opportunities.
Uncover new opportunities
Identify unmet needs in your market to inform your product and brand strategy and close experience gaps.
What You Get
An expert-built survey template preloaded with the right questions to help you save time and get results faster.
- Ph.D. designed methodology
- Prebuilt logic and survey structure
- Automated workflow
A recommended number of respondents to maximize confidence in your data, specific to your project design. For example, a typical study would require a respondent sample size of 300 completes for optimal analysis.
We make it easy to get responses:
- Upload your own contacts
- Purchase respondents directly in Qualtrics
Get instant analysis of your data. Pre-built reports help you spend less time analyzing data, and more time delivering results.
- Instant analysis of your data
- Easy to understand results
- Expert designed charts and graphs
- PDF format for easy sharing
Not a Qualtrics XM Customer?
Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to
optimize the four core experiences of business.