Let’s face it… most people do judge a book by its cover. How you present your survey matters.
Qualtrics gives you the ability to customize the Look and Feel of your survey in many different ways. From custom-built Themes from our design experts to individually customizing the color of each individual element, Qualtrics gives you control.
Using Look and Feel
To access Look and Feel, click the Look and Feel icon at the top of the Edit Survey tab.
The following tasks can be completed in Look and Feel. Click any of the links below to learn more:
- Change the Survey Theme: Choose an overall style for your survey.
- Modify the Next and Previous buttons: Change the text of the Next and Previous buttons.
- Add a Progress Bar: Indicate to participants how far along they are in the survey.
- Specify Questions Per Page: Set a default number of questions to show on each page of the survey.
- Set Question Highlighting: Specify whether questions should highlight when participants click on them.
- Enable Question Separators: Add a visual separator between each question in the survey.
- Change Fonts: Change the default fonts for your survey.
- Change Colors: Change the default colors for your survey.
- Add a Header or Footer: Add content that will show at the top or bottom of each survey page.
- Add Custom CSS: Use CSS code to adjust styles in any way you can imagine.