About Web To Lead
The Salesforce Web to Lead feature allows you to insert information from your Qualtrics survey into the lead object of your Salesforce instance. Conditions can be set using advanced logic to identify specifically which respondents will be saved into Salesforce and which ones will not.
Using Web to Lead
- Navigate to the Actions tab.
- Select Add Action.
- Select Add Task.
- Select Salesforce.
- Select Web to Lead.
- Select the Salesforce Account to map to.
- Add the Salesforce fields to map to and the value to map to each field, including any required fields.
- Check Apply Salesforce assignment rules to apply assignment rules set up within Salesforce when your lead is created. This setting is enabled by default.
- Enter a Notification Email.
- Add a Condition to the Action if you would only like certain responses to trigger a new lead to be created.
Click Preview Survey to test the setup of your Salesforce Web to Lead feature in Qualtrics. Once the survey is completed, you’ll receive a Debug Email indicating whether or not the Web to Lead was successful. You should also check your Salesforce instance for verification that the lead has been saved.