About Web To Lead
The Salesforce Web to Lead feature allows you to insert information from your Qualtrics survey into the lead object of your Salesforce instance. Conditions can be set using advanced logic to identify specifically which respondents will be saved into Salesforce and which ones will not.
Using Web to Lead
- Navigate to the Actions tab.
- Click Create an action.
- Select Event-based.
- For your event, choose the survey response event. More information about setting up the event can be found on the linked page.
- If desired, click the plus sign ( + ) and then Conditions to add conditions to your action, which determine when the action fires.
- Click the plus sign ( + ) and then Task.
- Select Salesforce.
- Select Web to Lead.
- Select the Salesforce Account to map to.
- Add the Salesforce fields to map to and the value to map to each field, including any required fields.
- Check Apply Salesforce assignment rules to apply assignment rules set up within Salesforce when your lead is created. This setting is enabled by default.
- Enter a Notification Email.
- Click Save.
Click Preview to test the setup of your Salesforce Web to Lead feature in Qualtrics. Once the survey is completed, you’ll receive a Debug Email indicating whether or not the Web to Lead was successful. You should also check your Salesforce instance for verification that the lead has been saved.