About Dashboards for Reputation Management Projects
You can bring the social data from your Online Reputation Management project into a CX dashboard project to create a report of your social data.
Using Reputation Data in a New CX Dashboard Project
If you have access to CX Dashboards, you can load your Reputation Management data into an existing dashboard project, or into an all new dashboard project.
- Follow all of the steps in Creating Your First Dashboard Project.
- After saving your new dashboard, you should be automatically transported to Dashboard Data.
- Under Add Source, hover over External Datasources and select your Online Reputation Management project.
- Choose any fields you want to map, and deselect those you don’t want to map.
- Click Add.
- Click Save.
You can now edit your dashboard as needed.
Using Reputation Management Data in an Existing CX Dashboard Project
- Locate your dashboard project.
- Select the dashboard you’d like to add the source to.
- Go to the dashboard settings.
- Make sure you are in Dashboard Data.
- Click Add Source.
- Hover over External Datasources.
- Select your reputation management project.
- Add new fields as needed.
- Click Save in the lower-right of the page.
Online Reputation Management Template
After you have the data source loaded into a new or existing dashboard, you can use this data in your dashboard to build customized reports and widgets. However, we also have a premade template you can use, to make it easier to report on these fields.
Basics of CX Dashboard Creation
If you’re not sure where to start, check out these introductory pages on CX Dashboards.