About Submitting & Managing Feedback
Users will be able to submit and interact with feedback once they’ve been given access to the Frontline Feedback project. The Feedback tab is used to submit new feedback requests along with viewing and interacting with submitted requests.
To submit feedback:
- In your Qualtrics account, navigate to the Projects page by clicking the Qualtrics XM logo in the top left or clicking Projects in the top right.
- Click the folder icon.
- Go to the Shared with me folder.
- Find the Frontline Feedback project that has been shared with you.
- Navigate to the Feedback tab.
- Enter a short description of the feedback. What you enter here will pre-populate as your feedback request’s title.
- Similar feedback requests will appear as you create your feedback. Double check that your feedback hasn’t already been submitted.
Qtip: If your feedback has already been submitted, try upvoting and commenting on it instead of submitting new feedback.
- Click Add feedback.
- Give your feedback a Title. This title should be short and to the point since it will be the first thing other users see about your feedback request.
- Enter a Description for your feedback.
- If you want to submit the feedback anonymously, check the Submit feedback anonymously box. If you do not check this box, then the feedback will be linked to your name.
Qtip: If you don’t see this option, then the project owner has not enabled anonymous submissions in the project settings.
- Double check the feedback suggestions to make sure your feedback request hasn’t already been submitted.
- Click Submit.
Once feedback has been submitted, users with access to the project will be able to vote, comment, tag, and assign feedback requests. This section outlines how to manage and respond to feedback.
- Navigate to the Feedback tab.
- Search for existing feedback by typing in a description of the feedback or filter by feedback attributes.
Qtip: For more information on using filters, read the below section.
- Select the desired feedback request.
- Here, you’ll find basic information about the feedback. This includes the feedback name, feedback ID, description, status, assignee, creator, and time of creation.
- Click the pencil item to edit the feedback name and description.
- Subscribe to the feedback request to receive email notifications when actions occur on. For more information on managing notifications and what actions cause notifications, read the Subscribing to Feedback page.
- The feedback request’s score. Click the up arrow to upvote the feedback request.
Qtip: Users may only upvote a feedback request once (i.e. you can’t submit multiple upvotes for the same request). You may remove your upvote at any time.
- Click Add to collection to add the feedback request to the selected collection. You can read more about how to use collections on the Comparisons & Collections page.
- Click Add Comment to add comments to the feedback. Existing comments will appear below.
- Add clients to track what customers are interested in the feedback. Click Add to add clients.
- Tags can be used to categorize your feedback and easily find them with filtering. Click Add to add tags. If a project administrator has added custom fields, then you will be able to select values for your custom fields as well.
Qtip: Only users in the Owner role can create tags. Once tags have been created, users in the Contributor, Moderator, and Owner role can assign existing tags to feedback.
- The Assignee of the task. Click Edit to change the assignee.
- The Status of the task. Click Edit to change the status.
- Sort by: Sort by Newest first, Oldest first, or the feedback’s voting Score.
- Filter by time: Filter by All Time, Day, Week, Month, Three months, Six Months, or Year.
- Tag: Filter by any tags applied to the feedback.
- Status: Filter by the feedback’s status.
- Assignee: Filter by the user assigned to the feedback.
- Creator: Filter by the user who submitted the feedback.
- Custom Field: Filter by custom fields added on the feedback.
Prioritizing Feedback with MaxDiff Analysis
Once you’ve collected feedback, it can be difficult to determine which requests to prioritize. Frontline Feedback projects allow you to perform MaxDiff analysis on your feedback requests to determine what requests are the most preferable to action.
- Navigate to the Overview tab.
- Use the checkboxes to select feedback requests to analyze.
- Click the MaxDiff icon above the feedback table.
- If desired, change the MaxDiff project name. By default, it will be your Frontline Feedback project’s name.
- If desired, change the feature names. By default, they will be your feedback request titles.
- Click Create.
- Your MaxDiff project will open in a new tab. If you have pop-ups blocked or the new tab doesn’t open, click Go to MaxDiff project to be brought to the project.
- Finish setting up your MaxDiff project. The setup is no different than a regular MaxDiff project. Use the below resources if you need help.
- After building your MaxDiff project, distribute the project to your respondents.
- After collecting data, analyze your results. Visit the linked pages for more information on analyzing MaxDiff data.