About the Actions Tab in Reputation Management Projects
The Actions tab is a great way to automate other cool Qualtrics functionality as well as any other integrations you may have, using actions. Actions convert real-time survey responses into measurable tasks. Setting up an action requires creating conditions and defining the tasks that should be completed when these events meet the conditions specified.
The event that triggers every action in a Reputation Management project is the receipt of a social review. What kind of review triggers the action is determined by the condition.
Events are what make an action occur. Which event you should choose depends on the social data collector you have selected.
- Social Review: For ReviewTrackers.
- Brandwatch Mention: For Brandwatch.
Social Review (ReviewTrackers)
Conditions based on Social Review (ReviewTrackers) can be based on the following:
Qtip: These values should always be numeric.
- Location Name
- Location Region
- Location City
Qtip: This is a way to target certain keywords or values in the body of the review. For example, selecting Content and then Not Empty means you only trigger an action when there’s a review, and don’t trigger an action for ratings without reviews. You can also target a review if it Contains or Does Not Contain certain words.
- Source Name
Qtip: This is the original source ReviewTrackers got the review from – for example, Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor, or Expedia.
Conditions based on Brandwatch Mentions can be based on the following. Please see Brandwatch’s support page on Mentions Field Definitions to learn what each means:
- Monthly Visitors
- Author Country
- Author Continent
When someone leaves a review that meets the conditions you created, a task is triggered. You can add an inexhaustible number of follow-up tasks to act on customer reviews. In fact, the same tasks that are compatible with Qualtrics surveys are compatible with Reputation Management! This includes:
- Tickets Task: Qualtrics has its own ticketing platform! Use this task to assign ownership of a task to your license’s users so they can take quick action.
- Email Task: Student queries could trigger emails to instructors for help.
- Web Service Task: Newsfeeds could update in real time via APIs.
- Tango Card Task: Incentivize surveys with Tango Card.
- Slack Task: Achievement metrics could trigger Slack channel messages.
- Salesforce Task: Text analytics could launch Salesforce events.
- Zendesk: The Zendesk integration allows you to create and update tickets in Zendesk based on responses collected with Qualtrics surveys.
- Freshdesk: The Freshdesk integration allows you to create tickets in Freshdesk based on actions triggered in Qualtrics.
- Hubspot: The Hubspot integration allows you to create and update deals and contacts in Hubspot from collected survey responses.
- ServiceNow: The ServiceNow integration allows you to create and update incidents in ServiceNow as well as update customer contact information provided by survey responses.
- Microsoft Dynamics: The Microsoft Dynamics integrations allows you link up your account to a Qualtrics survey for both Response Mapping and Web to Lead capabilities.