Qtip: You can place your code in one of three places: OnLoad, OnReady, and OnUnload. Choose the one that most fits your needs.
- Click Save.
To preview the changes you have made, click Preview on the main bar.
- While loading a survey page, JFE calls three functions that accept callbacks. The callbacks will be executed at the following times:
- addOnload() – Executed when the page is loaded.
- addOnReady() – Executed when the page is fully displayed.
- addOnUnload() – Executed when a page is unloaded (when the page is left).
Qtip: Qualtrics does not allow the document.write() functionality.
- jQuery is pre-loaded in surveys but should be referenced with the literal jQuery rather than $.
- If you change functionality outside of a specific question (such as hijacking the keyboard for answering questions), you will need to remove that function on page submit by using the callback passed to the addOnUnload() function.
- Page Transitions can cause issues when selecting elements on load since they are also affecting page elements. If you run into difficulties, you can disable page transitions in the Look & Feel section of the Survey tab.