About Renaming Your Survey
Qualtrics projects have 3 names:
- Project Name: The name that displays in Qualtrics.
- Survey Header: The name that can be displayed to respondents.
- Display Name: The name that appears on the survey browser tab.
You can change or update each of these at any time.
Your project name is used for identifying your overall project (survey, responses, results) within Qualtrics. This is the name you see when on the Projects page and the name that appears at the top of the screen when you’re navigating through the different tab for your project.
This name does not display to respondents and is just for your internal organizational purposes. You have two ways to change this name, as described below.
Change the project name from the Projects page
See Renaming a Project.
To edit the project name from the Survey tab
You can include a header at the top of every page of your survey, displaying content like a logo or a survey name. This can be accomplished through your Look and feel menu.
To add a survey header
- Navigate to the Survey tab and open the Look and feel menu.
- Select the General tab.
- Enter your header content directly into the text box or click Edit to access rich content editor.
- Click Apply to finish.
The display name is the text that displays on the browser tab found near the top of your browsing window. You can change this title in your Survey options, under the General tab.