To make organizing and sorting your projects easier, you have a number of options available in the My Projects page, such as custom folders, advanced sorting, and more.
You can use the Folders Pane to organize your projects into folders. To access the Folders Pane, simply click the Folders button in the upper left-hand corner.
We’ve provided you with three default folders:
- All Projects: See all the projects in your account.
- Shared with me: See all the projects other users have shared to your account.
- Uncategorized: See all the projects you haven’t placed into a custom folder.
In addition to the three default folders, you can create custom folders and subfolders to organize your projects. Don’t limit yourself—go ahead and create all the folders, subfolders, and sub-subfolders you’d like!
To add and use custom folders
- Click the New Folder button.
- Give your folder a name.
- Place existing items into the folder by dragging them to the folder and dropping them in.
For custom folders, you can perform the following actions in the dropdown menu to the right of the folder name:
- Rename: Edit the name of the folder.
- Create Subfolder: Create additional folders within the present folder.
- Delete: Delete this folder and any subfolders, automatically moving all contents to the default Uncategorized folder.
You can rearrange or sort your projects within their folders. Simply click the Sort By menu and choose the sorting principle you need.
There are several sorting options:
- Project Name: Arranges your projects alphabetically by name.
- Starred: Groups your projects into Starred and Not Starred (you can star favorite or important projects by clicking the star to the left of the project name).
- Status: Groups your projects into New, Active, and Inactive.
- Last Modified: Groups your projects into sets based on when your projects were last modified (Last 7 Days, Last 30 days, etc.).
- Created: Groups your projects into sets based on when your projects were created (Today, Last 30 days, etc.).
- Responses: Arranges your projects according to number of collected responses.
- Owner: Groups your projects by the project owner’s last name.
- Group: Arranges your project based on groups they have been shared to. Note that when sorting by group, you may see the same survey more than once if it’s shared with more than one group. In addition, starring will star all instances of the survey across groups.
Qtip: Double clicking on an option allows you to flip the sorting principle (e.g., double clicking Project Name allows you to switch between A–Z and Z–A arrangements).
In addition to sorting, you can use the Search bar to quickly find projects by their name. Just type any part of the project name into the box and Qualtrics will search the folder you’re in.