The Data & Analysis module allows you to manage, add information to, and analyze individual participant responses. The module is organized into three tabs: Data, Text, and Cross Tabs.
Across these three tabs, you can
- View, filter, tag, and delete Completed Responses
- Perform text analytics on Text Entry questions
- Create cross tabulations
- View, close, delete, or download Responses in Progress
- Export and import responses
- Create a PDF report of an individual response
- Issue retake survey links
- Delete Survey Previews, Survey Tests, and other types of responses.
Completed vs. In Progress
- Completed Responses: Responses that are closed and recorded in your dataset. These include responses submitted when a survey is completed and partial responses that are closed. For more information, visit our Completed Responses page.
- Responses in Progress: Responses that have been started but not submitted or closed. Responses in Progress move to Completed Responses when a respondent submits their survey, the survey session is manually closed, or the survey session expires. For more information, visit our Responses in Progress page.