Sometimes you’ll want to attach extra information for your respondents to download— like a consent form, additional reading, or report. By using our Insert File feature, you can include a link in your survey that respondents can click to download any file to their device.
Inserting a File
- Navigate to the Survey module and click in the question text you want to edit.
- Click the Rich Content Editor tab.
- Click the Insert File icon.
- Choose a file from your Files Library, or upload a new file from your computer by clicking Upload a New File.
Qtip: You can upload any non-executable file up to 16MB in size. For information on uploading file sizes larger than 16 MB, please contact your Qualtrics Account Executive.
- Place the file link where you would like it to appear in your question text.
Your respondents can now click the link to download the file.