About Translating Feedback Buttons & Responsive Dialogs
Feedback Button and Responsive Dialog creatives can be translated into multiple languages, without the need to make multiple creatives or action sets for each language. Once the translations are added to the creative, site visitors will automatically see it in the appropriate language. Creatives determine the respondent’s language based on their browser language or the settings configured in the creative.
Adding Translations to a Creative
- Open your creative.
- Go to the Translations section.
- Click Choose language.
- If this is your first time adding translations, click Edit Languages.
- Select the languages you’d like to add translations for.
- Click Close.
- Use the dropdown to select the language you’d like to provide translations for. You can return to this dropdown as needed.
- Enter translations for each of your buttons. Make sure to stay within the character limits.
- Remember to save or publish your changes!
Advanced Language Options
You can control how the language of the creative is decided when a visitor is looking at it. Click Advanced settings to configure this.
If you select Browser Language, then the creative will match the site visitor’s browser language, provided you have a translation uploaded for that language. If you do not have that translation available, the creative will default to the language you originally wrote it in.