About Conjoint and MaxDiff Projects
Conjoints and MaxDiff are types of guided projects. Before you can design your analysis or collect data, though, you must create the project.
Creating a Conjoint or MaxDiff Project
- Either navigate to the Catalog or click Create new project on the Projects page.
- Scroll, filter, or search as needed to find the correct project type. Conjoints and MaxDiffs are under ProductXM as a Guided Project.
- To create a Conjoint, select Product Optimization (Conjoint). To create a MaxDiff, select Product Prioritization (MaxDiff).
- Click Get started.
- Name your conjoint.
- If desired, add this project to a folder.
- Click Create project.
Once you’ve made your project, you will be able to find it on your Projects page in the future. It will be labeled with a teal Product Experience icon as either a Conjoint or MaxDiff, depending on what you made.
Collaborating on Conjoints & MaxDiffs
Just as with other Qualtrics projects, there are times when you will want to give another user the ability to edit, distribute, or view the data in your Conjoint or MaxDiff project.
- Click the XM logo or Projects to go to the Projects page.
- Open the project dropdown.
- Click Collaborate.
- Enter the email address or username of the person you want to collaborate with.
Qtip: You can only collaborate with other users in your license. You must type the full username or email address before the user will appear as an option.
- Click your colleague’s name when it appears.
- Click Save.
Qtip: You can reopen the Collaborate window and click the X next to a user to remove them from a project at any time. Note that removing a user from a project will not remove any copies they may have made.
Accessing Shared Projects
The project will appear in your colleague’s account when they log in and look at the Shared with Me folder.
If the project has been shared but can’t be found in the account, click the profile icon and select Refresh Account.
Renaming the Project
To rename a Conjoint or MaxDiff, click the dropdown next to the project and select Rename project.
Deleting the Project
To delete a Conjoint or MaxDiff, click the dropdown next to the project and select Delete project.