About Inserting Graphs
Add a Graph to any question in your report to easily display and analyze your survey data.
- Change Graph Type: Hover your mouse over the graph images to choose a vertical or horizontal bar graph, a pie chart, a line graph, an area chart, a radar chart or a speedometer graph.
- Change Graph Size: Click and drag the gray triangle on the bottom right of the graph to make it larger or smaller.
- Data Source: Choose whether the graph should reflect counts, percentages, or means.
- Sort By: Sort your graph by either the order of the choices or by the number of responses for each choice.
- Show Values: Toggle the values of each choice to be displayed or hidden on the graph.
- Graph Renderer: Choose between the default image graph and the interactive flash version of the graph.
- Decimals: Choose how many decimal points to be displayed in your graph data.
- Show/Hide Columns:Toggle choices in your graph to be displayed or hidden.
- Export Table: Save your graph to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, or PDF.
- Remove Graph: Delete the graph from your report. Alternatively, hover your mouse over the graph and click the X on the top right.