Accessing Your Theme Settings
Editing Your Dashboard Theme
You are allowed to customize several aspects of your dashboard’s appearance. Once you’ve made changes to any of these settings, they are saved automatically.
- Header Color: Change the color of the bar along the top of your dashboard.
- Background Color: Change the color of the dashboard’s background. The background is the space between widgets, not the page navigation on the left or the background of the widgets themselves.
- Page Position: Choose whether dashboard pages are listed to the left, or along the top, over the filters.
- Show Page Icons: Decide whether to show icons next to page names.
- Widget Title: Choose the font of your widgets’ titles.
- Favorability Scale Colors: Choose from a list of preset color palettes for your scales, or create your very own custom palette. See our page on the Scale Settings for instructions on how to set which values correspond to each of the 3 colors. Below is an example of one of the widgets that uses the scales, the Engagement Summary widget.
- Widget Content: Determine the font of the widget’s body.
- Widget Border: When checked, your widgets will have thin gray borders.
- Color Palette: Select to set a custom palette. You can drag and drop colors to reorder them.
- Logo URL: Paste in the URL for a logo. This will appear in the top-left of your dashboard.
- Hide Qualtrics Logo: When unchecked, the Qualtrics logo will appear on the bottom-right of your dashboard.