You can publish your reports to the web and share the report links with others. These reports are dynamic, searchable, and interactive. In addition, your associates won’t need to have a Qualtrics account to view the reports; they’ll just need the link you provide.
Publishing a Report
- Navigate to the Results module and choose the report you want to publish.
- Click Report Options and choose Publish Report.
- Set Published report available at the following link to On.
- Copy the link (this is the link to your online report).
- Click Save Settings.
Qtip: Before you follow the link to view the published report, you must save the settings.
- Send the link out or paste the link into a browser to view.
Adding an Access Code
You can add a password, or access code, to your published report so that only individuals you want can view your work. When in the Publish Report menu, just set Access Code Protection to On and enter a code. You can change this code at any time.
Often times, there will be certain pages or worksheets you don’t want to display in your published report. To hide a page, simply click the Page Options menu and select Hide Page.
Hidden pages appear grayed out in your page list and and will have a yellow bar across the top of the report editor.
At any time, you can choose to again display the page by clicking Page Options again and selecting Unhide Page.