Accessing Your Dashboard Theme
Regardless of whether you are working with a CX, BX, or EX dashboard, you can access your dashboard’s theme settings by doing the following:
Editing Your Dashboard Theme
You are allowed to customize several aspects of your dashboard’s appearance. Once you’ve made changes to any of these settings, they are saved automatically.
- Header Color: Add a thin line of color beneath the topmost header of the dashboard. Also changes the color of the account settings icon.
- Background Color: Change the color of the dashboard’s background. The background is the space between widgets, not the page navigation along the top or the background of the widgets themselves.
- Page Position: Select whether you want your pages listed along the top or along the left. The image below displays both orientations, as a comparison.
- Show Page Icons: Decide whether to show icons next to page names.
- Widget Title: Choose the font of your widgets’ titles.
- Favorability Scale Colors: This feature is used in EX dashboards that does not affect any widgets on CX dashboards. Choose from a list of preset color palettes for your scales, or create your very own custom palette. See our page on the Scale Settings (EX) for instructions on how to set which values correspond to each of the 3 colors. Below is an example of one of the widgets that uses the scales, the Engagement Summary widget (EX).
- Widget Content: Determine the font of the widget’s body.
- Widget Border: When checked, your widgets will have thin gray borders.
- Color Palette: When Use Custom is selected, you can choose the default color palette for your widgets. The widgets will select colors in the order they are arranged in the palette. Click and drag colors to reorder them. Click a color and click Remove to remove it from the palette.
Qtip: If you’ve already edited your widget’s colors, changes to the default color palette will not affect this widget.
- Commenting: When checked, commenting will be enabled on widgets.
Settings only included in EX Dashboards
- Logo URL: Paste in the URL for a logo. This will appear in the top-left of your dashboard.
- Hide Qualtrics Logo: When unchecked, the Qualtrics logo will appear on the bottom-right of your dashboard.
- Click the dropdown menu.
- Select a custom color by moving your cursor along the rainbow scale on the right and the color gradient in the middle.
- Or, select from a list of default colors.
- Or, enter the hex code for the desired color.
- Click Default to return to the default color.