In this step you will learn how to analyze the data that your respondents have provided. Specifically you will learn about the Data & Analysis and Reports modules that enable you to view your data on both an individual and aggregate level.
Let’s analyze our survey data.
- Navigate to the Data & Analysis module and take a look at your completed responses. Customize the response viewer so you’re only looking at your gender question, your matrix table satisfaction question, the Recorded Date, and the response duration.
- Export your data to a CSV.
- Add a topic to your text entry responses in the Text tab.
- Navigate to the Reports module and create a custom page within your Default Report.
- Build a visualization of your choice for each of the questions in your survey.
- Cross Tabulation:
- This feature allows you to perform multivariate analysis and will calculate p-value and Chi-Square statistics.
- Exclude from Analysis:
- This option allows you to exclude an answer choice from calculations in your graphs, tables, and averages in your reports.
- Export random order:
- This feature allows you to see the results of any randomization in your survey.
- Publish Report:
- This feature allows you to publish your reports to the web and share the report links with others.
- Recode Values:
- This feature allows you to change the coded value assigned to each answer choice.
- Retake Survey link:
- This feature allows you or a respondent to go back into a survey response and edit it after it has been submitted.
- Schedule Report Emails:
- This feature allows you to send a copy of your report to a list of specified email addresses on a recurring basis.