About Simple Table Widgets
Field Type Compatibility
The Simple Table Widget is compatible with the following field types:
- Number Set
- Text Set
- Multi-Answer Text Set
- Drill Down
- Field Group
Only fields with the above type will be available when selecting the Rows for the Simple Table Widget.
Clicking Add Calculation under the selected rows adds a calculation column to the table. The default calculation is Sum. Sum displays the total for each column in the Sum row. Clicking the calculation box allows you to pick a different Aggregate Function. The available calculations are: Sum, Average, Maximum, and Minimum.
Adding Formatting Rules to your metric allows you to specify how values in a certain range are formatted on the Simple Table. This is useful if you would like to be able to easily differentiate cells on the table based on their value. To access Formatting Rules:
- Click the desired metric.
- Select the Options tab at the top of the metric window.
- Click Edit Rules under Formatting Rules.
- Click Add Rule to add a new Formatting Rule.
- Configure your rule. Use the A button to specify the formatting you’d like to apply. Select a condition from the dropdown and enter a numeric value in the entry box.
- Use the + sign to add additional formatting rules and the – sign to delete rules.