- How do I filter my report?
- Click Add Filter.
- Choose the filter criteria and fill out necessary follow-up condition fields.
- Click the plus sign to add additional conditions.
- View your filtered results.
- Click the minus sign to the right of a filter to remove that filter.
For more information, visit our Filtering Results support page.
- How can I share a live report?
- Click Report Options.
- Select Publish Report.
- Switch the Published report available at the following link option to On.
- Copy the provided link.
- Click Save Settings.
You can provide the link to anyone who needs access to the report. To learn more, visit our Sharing Reports page.
- Why is my contact list information not appearing in the results?
- Only Embedded Data fields that are referenced in the Survey Flow are included in your results. Even if those Embedded Data fields are included in the contact list information (e.g., First Name, Last Name, Email), if they’re not also set in the Survey Flow, they won’t appear in the Reports module.
To have those fields included in your data,
- Navigate to the Survey module and open the Survey Flow.
- Click Add a New Element Here.
- Choose Embedded Data.
- Enter in the desired Embedded Data field name exactly as it’s spelled/capitalized in the contact list (if it’s not exactly the same, it won’t work).
- Save the change and view your results again.
Note that if the contact list information you’re trying to use was not included in the contact list at the time the members took the survey, retroactively adding the Embedded Data fields to the Survey Flow will not add that information to the Results module later.
- Where do I access the Cross Tabulation feature?
- Click Report Options.
- Select View Cross Tabs.
- I tried to add a t-test to my cross tab, but I don’t understand what it’s showing me. What do the letters mean?
- The letters indicate which two values are being used in the t-test. Every banner and stub value has an associated letter assigned. A letter combination of “A-B” means that the A value and B value for that banner or stub are being tested. Banner t-test results appear in the bottom T-Test row, and stub t-test results appear in the right-hand T-Test column.
By default, only statistics for results that are significant to 5% are displayed. You can change this by going to Data Options > T-Test Significance and choosing a new significance level.
- I want to use a certain visualization for my data, but that visualization option isn’t appearing when I choose my data source. Why?
- Depending on the particular data sources you select, you’ll have different visualizations available to use. The reason for this is that not every visualization makes sense with every data source. For example, it doesn’t make sense to have a Bar Chart option for Text Entry questions or a Statistics table for Multiple Answer questions.
Some question types offer more than one data source (i.e., more than one way to represent their data), so you might be able to pick an alternative data source and use the desired visualization.