What's on this page:IntroductionCustom vs. QuestionCreating and Managing Custom PagesAdding VisualizationsRearranging Items
Report pages are scratchpads where you can explore and analyze your data and create insightful graphs and tables. You can use these pages simply to visualize and explore, or you can also export and share them.
Custom vs. Question
Custom pages are blank spaces that you can create to explore and lay out your data. Question pages are default pages that the Reports module generates for you. Both types of pages are customizable and able to hold as many visualizations as you want to add. The main difference between the two page types is that the visualizations on custom pages can display data from any question, whereas the visualizations on question pages can only show data from the question the page was created for. Additionally, custom pages have a few more page options, such as renaming and being deleted.
Creating and Managing Custom Pages
You can create a new custom page by clicking Create to the right of Custom Pages.
To change the name of your custom page, click on the name of the page inside the report editor. You can also find that action in the Page Options menu, which holds a few other options as well:
- Export Page As: Save your page as a PDF, Word, or CSV document.
- Hide Page: Exclude your worksheet from your published and exported reports.
- Delete Page: Delete your worksheet.
- After creating a page, click Add Visualization, or modify the default visualization on the page.
- Choose the Data Source (which question, survey metadata, or Embedded Data the visualization should display).
- Adjust your visualization settings as needed.
- If desired, click Add Visualization again to add another.
You can rearrange the order of both your pages and your visualizations. For pages, click to the left of the page name and drag it to the appropriate place.