New contacts can be automatically added to one or more Mailing Lists by setting up a directory trigger on the Manage Triggers page in the Directory. Trigger conditions are based off of Contact Info or Embedded Data.
Create A Trigger
- Click on “Add Another Trigger.”
- Select the Mailing List from the “Please Select” dropdown menu.
- Only check the “And unsubscribe from this list” if you’d like the contact to be added to and immediately opted out from the Mailing List.
- Select “Add a Condition.”
- Use the available drop down menus to select the first condition you’d like to add to your trigger.
- If you would like to create multiple conditions, click the “+” option on the right-hand side of the trigger for each new condition
- Click “Save.”
Qtip: Directory triggers will be activated when new contacts are added to Target Audience. Updating contacts to meet the Directory trigger criteria will not cause the Directory triggers to fire.