About Viewing B2B Account Data in XM Directory
The Accounts tab of your directory contains the B2B accounts from your B2B Command Center. From here, you can view details for your B2B accounts such as the account health, ARR, account team, and other account details you imported from Salesforce.
Viewing Account Data
- Account: The name of the account.
- Tier: The account’s tier in Salesforce.
- Status: The status of the account in Salesforce.
- ARR: ARR stands for Annual Recurring Revenue and is the total amount of your contract agreement with your client divided by the term of the agreement.
- Health: The health of the account in Salesforce. Values include Opportunity, Neutral, At Risk, and Insufficient Signal.
Viewing a Single Account
The Details section will contain any additional fields you mapped from Salesforce as part of your B2B Command Center setup. If no extra fields were mapped, then you will have no data in this section.
The Roles section contains the client account roles that were mapped from Salesforce.
- Check the box next to a role member to edit their contact details. Editing contacts here works exactly like it does in your directory. See Managing a Single Directory Contact and Managing Multiple Directory Contacts for more information.
- View the role member contact details. By default this table contains Reference ID, Status (indicating if the contact’s opt-in status), First name, Last name, Email, and Language. You can customize the fields that are included in this table.
- To customize the fields in your table, click the pencil icon.
Qtip: After clicking the pencil icon, you will see the below window.
On the left, you can choose fields to add to the table. On the right is the list of fields currently in the table. You can remove fields by clicking the X next to the field, and you can rearrange fields by using the arrow buttons, or by dragging and dropping the fields. To return your table to the default configuration, click Reset to Default. When finished making your changes, click Save.
- If your account has multiple roles, use the dropdown menu to switch between the roles.