When someone attempts to take a survey that has been deactivated, the following default message is displayed: “Thank you for your time, unfortunately this survey has been closed.”
You can change this message in the Inactive Surveys section of your Survey Options.
Changing the Inactive Survey Message
- Open Survey Options in the Survey module.
- Select Custom inactive survey message and click Load a Saved Message.
- Select the Library you would like the messages to be saved in and click New Message.
Qtip: Alternatively, select an existing message for use.
- Enter a Description for your message.
- Type your message as you would like it to appear to your respondents.
- Click Save.
Deactivating a Survey
The Inactive Survey message will display to respondents once the survey has been deactivated. To deactivate an active survey, navigate to the Distributions module and click Pause Response Collection.