About Report Options
Change the general settings for your report. The Report Options list can be found at the top right of any of your Qualtrics Reports.
Using Time Series
Configure your report to show comparative data from different time periods. This option is useful for longitudinal studies.
Note: If you are interested in creating time series graphs in Qualtrics, we strongly recommend you look at the Reporting Beta. This was built specifically to allow for easier and more complex longitudinal studies.
To set up a Time Series:
- As you are running the survey, save responses from each time period you would like to track into a separate Response Set.
- From the Report Options list, click Time Series.
- Use the Response Set list to choose which response set will represent your first time in the series.
- If necessary, Enter a Label for your first time in the series.
- Click add and repeat steps 2 and 3 for every response set that you want to add to the series.
- Click Move and drag to reorder your response sets if desired.
- Click Save.
You can now add a Time-Series Table or Time-Series Graph to any question in your report by clicking the More list and selecting either of those options.
Using Other Report Options
In addition to setting up a Time Series or scheduling a Report Email, the following additional options are available in the Report Options list:
- Make Report Public: Same as clicking Public Report, share your report by providing a link to it that can be accessed without having a Qualtrics account.
- Rename Report: Give your report a new name.
- Questions Per Page: Select how many questions will show up on each page of your report. By default, the report has one question per page.
- Question Numbering: Toggle between the default sequential numbering in your report, no numbering, and numbering by the export tags specified in the Edit Survey section.
- Reorder Report: Use the simple interface provided to reorder your report.
- Decimal Places: Select the default amount of decimal places that should show on report items.
- Matrix Values: Choose the default values to be shown in matrix questions in your report–either Percentages or Counts.
- Graph Colors: Select a different color swatch to be used in your graphs.
- Toggle Stretch Mode: Stretch charts and graphs to fill the full width of your report.
- Delete Report: Delete your report so that it is no longer available.