Select more than one question at a time so you can csend the questions to the trash, copy them, group them together, or move them.
Select Multiple Questions
- Checkboxes: Select the desired questions.
- Ctrl/Cmd+click: Press Ctrl (PC) or Cmd (Mac) and then click the questions that you want to select.
- Shift+click: If you have a list of consecutive questions that you want to select, select the first question in the list, then press the Shift key and click the last question in the list. All questions in the list will be selected.
Edit Multiple Questions
Selecting multiple questions opens a menu of options to use in the question menu bar to the right.
- Send to Trash: Delete multiple questions at once. Deleted questions go to the Trash at the bottom of the page.
- Copy: Copy multiple questions at once. Copied questions are placed below the selected questions.
- Group: Questions spread across the survey can be pulled together to one location. They are pulled to the location of the last-selected question.
- Move to a New Block: A new block is created and the selected questions are placed within that new block. The new block is placed at the end of the survey.
- Move: Selected questions become a light-blue highlighted block that follows your pointer to another spot in the survey. Select where you want to place the questions, and click your mouse to drop the questions there.
- Validation: Require respondents to answer the selected questions.