To edit the color scheme of your survey:
- Click the Colors tab.
- After deciding which item you would like to edit, click the color box to the left of the item.
A color selector box appears.
- Select a color by clicking on the color chart or entering in a hex code.
- Click OK.
Repeat the above steps for every item that you would like to change.
- When an item has been edited, a circular “X” icon will appear next to the item. Click this “X” to reset the color for that item.
- A red, diagonal line will appear in color boxes next to items that are not enabled. Simply click on the red, diagonal line to enable the item.
- At any time, you can click the Reset Colors button to set all colors back to the default color scheme.