The way your survey looks can determine how well it performs. The good news is that Qualtrics gives you the ability to customize the appearance of your survey in many different ways. Whether you use a custom-built theme built by our design experts, or you choose to individually customize specific survey elements yourself, Qualtrics gives you the ability to build visually appealing surveys like no other platform.
To access these customization options, go to the Look & Feel menu in the Survey module.
Look & Feel Options
Using the Look & Feel menu, you can complete any of the following tasks. Click the links below to learn more:
- Change the Survey Theme: Choose an overall style for your survey.
- Modify the Next and Previous buttons: Change the text of the Next and Previous buttons.
- Add a Progress Bar: Show respondents how far along they are in the survey.
- Specify Page Transition: Select the desired transition from one page to the next.
- Specify Questions per Page: Set a default number of questions to show on each page of the survey.
- Set Question Highlighting: Specify whether questions should highlight when respondents click on them.
- Enable Question Separators: Add a visual separator between each question in the survey.
- Change Fonts: Change the default fonts for your survey.
- Change Colors: Change the default colors for your survey.
- Add a Header or Footer: Add content that will show at the top or bottom of each survey page.
- Add Custom CSS: Use CSS to adjust styles in almost any way you can imagine.