Create a Question
- Click the Create a New Item button .
A multiple choice question will be inserted into your survey.
Alternatively, hover over any question and click one of the green plus buttons that appear to the right to add a question directly above or below the existing question.
- Use the question pane to change the question type or change the question settings.
To Copy a Question From a Survey or Library
- Click the Copy Items From button at the bottom of a question block.
- Select the location from which you’d like to copy a question.
- Select the category or survey you’d like to pull it from.
- Select the questions to copy, or press Shift+Control to select multiple questions. If necessary, click the block heading to select a block of questions.
- Click the Add # questions button at the bottom of the window.
- When you copy groups of questions over from an existing survey, the logic will not be copied over with it. You must re-apply the logic.
- Browse the Qualtrics Survey Library, which comes standard with your account. This library has hundreds of surveys and thousands of questions approved by our expert researchers.